Corporate Client Solutions Summer Internship
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centres, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
- IInteract with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- Be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
- You need to be in the last two years of your degree and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree.
- A well-rounded CV and involvement on-campus
- A proactive and genuine interest in developing a career in the field of Corporate Client Solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Market & investment knowledge (preferred, but not required)
- It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem,
- take a view and come to a decision,
- organize and communicate well
- make things happen,
- stick with a task,
- work in a team ,
- come up with ideas.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.