Paid Wholesale & Showroom Internship
We are looking for a dedicated student or recent graduate who is interested in a career within fashion wholesale to assist the Zone Two sales team with daily administration through the busy AW19 sales campaign period.
- Sample management.
- Assisting in visual merchandising.
- Preparing the showrooms for selling season.
- Overseeing the showrooms day-to day activities.
- Replenishing the collection and maintaining presentation standards in the showroom.
- Greeting clients when they arrive for appointments.
- Serving lunch and organising all catering needs.
- Assisting the sales team with day-to-day tasks.
- Assisting the PR & Marketing department with day-to-day tasks.
- General administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and attention to detail skills
- Proactive attitude
- Proficient with the full Microsoft Office package
- Willingness to learn
- The chosen candidate will learn how a multi-brand busy fashion showroom runs, from assisting in the set up and visual merchandising of the showrooms to being the first point of contact to buyers.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.