Software Development Support Placement
6 days left
- Full Time
Unity’s Enterprise Support team is at the very front line of the company. Our customers are developing a huge range of games and applications in Unity, and they rely on us to keep their projects on track. Our team of highly qualified engineers tackles a wide variety of problems which requires agile thinking and working skills.
During this internship, you will work on a range of projects. You will get the chance to apply the software development knowledge you have acquired during your time at university. In return, you will be constantly learning about the latest features of Unity, and help nurture some of the most exciting games in development today.
This is a one year paid internship starting in summer 2019.
- Work with support tickets, learning how Enterprise Support is done, and developing the skills to become a fully-capable team member
- Work with customer projects and develop best practices and tools for receiving, manipulating and navigating complex customer projects
- Work with tools for support engineers - and develop process improvements and time-saving tools for use by the Enterprise Support team
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Game Development or a related subject at University, looking for a placement year
- You are proficient with at least one programming language
- You understand “performance” in a software development, i.e. speed and memory utilization
- Experience with C++ or C# specifically is an advantage
- Experience of games or app development with Unity
- Knowledge relating to graphics programming (e.g. DirectX, OpenGL)
- Experience in customer service (of any form)