We are looking for a talented and energetic Communications Officer to join the Marketing Team at Hampshire Cultural Trust’s Winchester offices.
- The successful candidate for this new role will help to deliver communications activity to both internal and external audiences, including media, stakeholders, staff and volunteers.
- Educated at degree level
- A proactive, positive, ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in communications and media relations
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines in a fast-moving environment
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and promote the world-class culture and heritage that Hampshire has to offer, visit our website to find out more and how to apply, www.hampshireculture.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th January 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 15th January 2019
About the trust
Hampshire Cultural Trust was established in 2014 to promote Hampshire as a great cultural county, and our vision is to be renowned for creating world-class cultural experiences that enrich and transform lives. We manage and support 26 arts and museums attractions across Hampshire and deliver county-wide outreach programmes that bring great culture to local communities. We also deliver a diverse range of wider social impact initiatives targeted at those who are most vulnerable or disadvantaged and who would not usually have access to arts and culture.