You’ll know all too well just how confusing some websites can be – how many times has Alexa, Google or Siri misunderstood you? Here, your role will be to develop an understanding of the tasks users want to perform, and help design a service that allows them to do it.
- Ultimately, this is about creating exceptional end-to-end digital journeys.
- You’ll work with the latest techniques and technology to build services that help clients’ users complete their tasks, regardless of their device or skill level.
- As well as focusing on the final solution, you’ll also help clients understand when and why users access and leave the service.
- This will involve everything from extrapolating data to identifying users’ behaviour and researching complex information.
- Challenges that will hone your understanding of human/computer interactions and intuitive talent for adding or removing elements of a digital journey.
- You’ll design services that meet users’ needs
- You’ll create prototypes that quickly demonstrate design ideas, or help researchers gain deeper insights into products
- You’ll encourage less digital-savvy people to be confident with new technology
- You’ll collaboratively define the best user journeys.
- You’ll consider how external factors like policy, legislation, business constraints and technology might have a negative impact on the user experience
- You’ll build strong relationships that enhance our agile delivery team’s effectiveness
- You’ll work closely with a range of digital delivery experts as well as external business stakeholders and subject matter experts
- The flexibility to travel to clients
- Solid communication skills, with the astuteness to really listen and confidence to reach your target audience
- A love of learning that means you’ll make the most of this growing form of technology to develop your skills in parallel with the needs of your clients
- Impressive problem-solving capabilities
- UK residency for the last five years with no more than six months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements)
- A bachelor’s degree, and passion for technology’s unlimited potential and ability to engage with people
- An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues.
- A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities.
- At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.