7 days left
- Full Time
- We're looking for a Graduate Visualiser to join our London Visualisation team to help us create real time simulations (VR, AR), animations and images to effectively communicate project ideas at different stages in development.
- You will be working with a team of visualisation artists, architects, programmers and 3d designers.
- In this creative and technical role you will work closely with a number of different teams to deliver projects at different design stages, scales and visual impacts.
- We're looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive, design flair and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the built environment and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we'd like to hear from you.
- You will be talented digital artist who is passionate about their work. Must have creative flair and strong technical abilities.
Please note that we are unable to offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK without our sponsorship in order for your application to be considered.
Accepted degree subjects: Any
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations
Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.