We are looking for Game Masters for our Escape room in Chandler’s Ford. You must be flexible, enthusiastic and comfortable talking to customers.
- You need to help our customers become immersed in the theme.
- You will meet and greet customers as they arrive and brief them on health and safety issues and game play.
- You will reset the games between teams and keep the place clean and tidy.
- We are initially looking for people to cover, evenings and weekends.
- Good customer facing
- Confident talking to customers (with a little role playing).
- Passionate, Organised and reliable.
- Excellent Time keeping is very important to us.
- Ideally you will be able to drive or get to us easily.
- Training will be provided.
- Please email your CV and short covering letter, explaining why you would make a great team member.
- APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVERING LETTER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.