Digital Marketing Assistant - Paid Placement
3 days left
- Full Time
Interested in marketing paid placements in London and want to work for a fast-growing FinTech business? In this Digital Marketing Assistant paid placement, you'll be joining a pioneering startup that has just received a colossal £3.7 million in funding!
In this Digital Marketing Assistant paid placement, you will be joining one of the most exciting FinTech startups in London. Their revolutionary platform is transforming the UK mortgage market, by developing the first true "fully digital" direct-to-consumer mortgage lender. Co-founded by the ex-MD of Deutsche Bank, the platform helps consumers obtain instant mortgage loan approvals via an online 100% compliant process, which moves away from paper forms and traditional mortgage lenders.
Please note: This is a 4-month paid placement with the potential to turn permanent.
In this Digital Marketing Assistant paid placement, you will have the invaluable opportunity to learn about what setting up a modern FinTech business really entails. Joining an early-stage startup, you will be able to get actively involved in the company's evolution - working collaboratively with the leadership team, performing a range of marketing duties, and helping to grow their social media presence across multiple platforms. You'll need to be a quick learner with an adaptable and ambitious approach, as you'll be developing your skills across all areas of the marketing department including PR, social media and SEO, whilst helping to increase their brand awareness across all channels.
In this Digital Marketing Assistant paid placement, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on building a social media presence - from scheduling posts to liaising with different hosts and events for content creation
- Writing engaging content for email campaigns, blogs, social media and advertising
- Maintaining social networks
- Managing consumer engagement - including competitions and implementing giveaways across all media channels
- Creating concepts for videos which will appear on multiple different platforms
- Helping with the development of new marketing
- Assisting with PR announcements
- Thinking up ideas to grow social media following and increase engagement
- A 2.1 from a top university
- A minimum of 2 months commercial marketing experience
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels, SEO, social media, content marketing and email marketing
- An original thinker with a creative mind
- A passion for social media marketing
- An interest in FinTech and startups
- An entrepreneurial mind and a proven interest in finance
- Exceptional communication skills
- A great starting salary of £18,000, increasing if you are offered a permanent position!
- The chance to join one of the most exciting FinTech startups in London
- The opportunity to learn from individuals with years of experience in top international banks, consultancy firms and the digital world
- The chance to be a part of the evolution of a burgeoning startup
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company
- Fantastic offices in the heart of London
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.