Fashion Work Placement
Wonderland is offering a internship opportunity for those undertaking a Work Placement as part of their course, or anyone wanting to grasp knowledge or experience in working for a fashion magazine. This internship is to start ASAP for Wonderland.
The role itself is very fun you would be able to go on shoots and experince a very hands on approach to fashion and styling, dealing with PR agencies etc. We are about to start the new issue of Wonderland and need people who will be able to sort through returns, organise the fashion cupboard as well as being consistent whilst working on shoots
What You Will Learn
- How a magazine works on a day-to-day basis
- How assist on shoots with on set styling
- We will teach you a great deal about PR agencies and how to deal with fashion samples
- How to work in a proffesional enviroment on a day to day basis e.g. dealing with expensive samples and answering the phone
- Logistics on how to be a Fashion editor
- We provide this placement for any individuals who are really interested in starting a career within fashion.
- This placement is for one month, this the possibility of extention. You must be able to start ASAP and be London based.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.