We are looking for a photography student, who wants to gain some practical experience working alongside the highly regarded marine photographer Mike Jones, in the Waterline Media office.
The role will be varied, but some key aspects of the job will be:
- Assisting on location shoots (helping set up equipment etc, assisting with lighting and taking behind the scenes photos where applicable)
- Assisting with stills post production
- Assisting with kit maintenance and logistics
- Opportunity to learn from a photographer who is at the top of his industry
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge/experience with Nikon cameras
- Experience using Apple mac computers
- Pro active and motivated to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Must be able to commute to Port Hamble independently
- Valid passport (there is a good chance particularly in the summer that they will be required to go abroad on location shoots)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.