Sales and Marketing Graduate Scheme
Our Sales, Marketing and Distribution departments are integral to our business and we need graduates to help keep them at the forefront of industry best practice.
If you have an all-consuming passion for business and are driven to succeed in a constantly evolving, cutting-edge environment, we want you on our team. This scheme will provide you with a diverse overview of the business by placing you in three separate departments over a two-year period, each for eight months at a time.
Your rotations will allow you to spend time in a range of different departments within Nissan, including after sales, Marketing, Sales operations, communications, customer service and sales operations. Your natural skill-set and personal ambitions will help determine which areas of the business you will experience.
- Over two years, this challenging programme will provide you with the breadth and depth of knowledge you need to thrive within one of the world’s leading automotive brands.
- As well as being immersed in the day-to-day workings of each department, you will also take part in a variety of training schemes.
- Within your first six months, you will attend an introduction training module, which will present you with an introduction to the Nissan business and an introduction to the graduate placement programme.
- During each rotation, you will take part in at least one training module, designed to deepen your knowledge of the company and to hone your awareness of best practice, product ranges and our company ethos.
- At the end of the graduate programme, you will be supported by our HR team and guided into an area of the business that will play to your strengths.
- Joining Nissan on one of our emerging talent programs gives you access to world-class development opportunities and a fast-paced, performance-driven, international career.
- Attention to detail, performing accurate and detailed work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate, interact and work within a team
- Good time and workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Ideally with evidence of a one-year work placement
- Minimum 2:1 in a business-related degree.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.