Travel and Tourism - Tailor Made Travel Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Independent travel company renowned for booking luxury tailor made holidays are looking for an experienced travel consultant to join their innovative team.
The responsibilities of the tailor made travel consultant will be understanding customer needs and providing a competitive price to encourage the sale.
- You will be expected to tailor holidays specific to client’s requirements booking scheduled flights using CRS, and hotels via third party suppliers.
- You will also have good knowledge of luxury tour operators booking package holidays to European and Worldwide destinations.
- You will be pro-active in acquiring knowledge of the latest hotels and resorts to increase ones product knowledge.
- You will be able to deal with any changes and amendments to bookings that may occur before or after travel date.
- You will take an interest in assisting team members with duties within the travel store.
- The successful applicant should have previous travel industry experience working in a travel agent booking tailor made holidays preferably within the luxury market.
- You will be experienced in using a CRS. He/she will have good knowledge of hotels and resorts within the luxury sector.
- You will provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- You will be organised and able to see complicated bookings through from start to finish
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.