Graduate Software Developer
5 days left
- Full Time
A leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), They combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, The organisation is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Our client are looking for technically minded graduates to join their rapidly expanding team
- You will receive bespoke training by QA Consulting based in their Manchester media City office
- However, to be successful in this opportunity you must be willing to relocate anywhere in the UK as you will be based on the end client sites
- Although this role is advertised with a Birmingham location you would need to be geographically flexible and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK
- 2:2 in any STEM related degree or a 2.1 in any other degree and a passion to start your career in technology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and exposure to any programming languages, preferably Java.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Candidates MUST be geographically flexible to relocate to client sites across the UK
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have the ability to work and travel in the UK and Europe without restriction.
- A comprehensive residential new hire training program followed by on-client assignment
- A performance-based work culture
- Collaborative teams with hands-on experience and mentorship
- You will receive up to 8 weeks training delivered by QA Consulting held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training and accommodation are both free during this period
- Alternatively, you can opt for a monthly bursary/living allowance
- Starting salary of £27,000 per annum post training
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
- A comprehensive training program
- A challenging international environment
- Opportunity to work for the large multinationals and other leading companies
- We work with the best of the best - a representative client list is available on our website
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.