Digital Marketing & Social Media Internship Seminars
7 days left
- Part Time
During the Digital Marketing & Social Media Internship Seminar, students are integrated in an intensive marketing and social media program, coordinated by a Marketing Manager and with the participation of RGNN Experts and Mentors specializing in the design, strategy and production of marketing projects for social media.
The Internship Seminar is a dynamic program including Marketing Meetings, Confabs, Workshops, Mentoring Sessions, Feedback Sessions, Site Visits and Instagram City Tours with a cultural immersion aspect, as well as Work Time.
At the end of the program, students present their marketing project, plan and social media strategy for evaluation. The best student work may be published, in digital format, on the RGNN.org platform.
- Orientation. During Orientation, our Marketing Manager will present the academic requirements and will outline the work plan.
- Marketing Meetings. Meetings in which students present their ideas and strategies, and receive feedback on their proposals.
- Marketing Confabs. Our Marketing Manager will carry out various confabs, providing essential advice so that students can launch their future career as marketers and social media managers.
- Workshops. The Internship Seminar includes interactive workshops with prestigious RGNN Experts and Mentors. The objective of the workshops is to bring students one step close to their future career as marketers. Examples of workshops in past Internship Seminars:
- Video Workshop with RGNN Expert and Mentor Daniel Hernández Terrado: “Behind the Scenes with Microsoft’s Xbox Social Media Manager: How to Make a Viral Video”
- Content Creation Workshop with RGNN Expert and Mentor Nuala Phillips Portasany: “Behind the Scenes with a Vogue Editor: How to Create Captivating Digital Content”
- Site Visits and Instagram City Tours. The program is complemented with site visits to companies and organizations related to the subject matter of the Internship Seminar, as well as Instagram City Tours to the main tourist attractions in Madrid, Spain.
- Past site visits have included, for example: the newsroom at El Mundo, one of the largest newspapers in Spain; Grupo Prisa and its wide-reaching radio station; Internet República, a SEO Marketing company with offices in Madrid, Miami and more; or Matadero Madrid, a cultural center that welcomed Michelle Obama during her visit to Spain.
- Group Mentoring Sessions & Work Time. Mentoring Sessions and mandatory work time under the tutelage of our Marketing Manager in order to verify and ensure student progress in the creation of their projects and communication plans.
- Group Feedback Sessions. Our Marketing Manager provides verbal feedback on student presentations and projects. All work must be submitted by the deadlines scheduled by RGNN to receive feedback.
- Final Evaluation of the Internship Seminar. All students must submit a final evaluation before the end of the Internship Seminar.
- Photo and video portfolio. All students must submit a photo and video portfolio documenting their experiences throughout the program. The best work may be selected for publication on RGNN’s diverse communications and social media channels.
- Students who successfully complete the Internship Seminar can graduate with a Digital Marketing and Social Media Portfolio Certification, an Internship Seminar Certification including a Certification of Academic Credit, and a Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
- The program culminates with a formal Graduation Ceremony, in which students are awarded their Certifications and Honorable Mentions, accompanied by a farewell tapas reception.
- The Internship Seminar includes the participation of a photographer to document the activities of the Internship Seminar. The photographer will make varied visual material available to students for their personal and professional use, as well as for their publication on social media.
- The Internship Seminar tuition fee includes central accommodations in the city of Madrid. The accommodations will be assigned by ROOSTERGNN according to availability of the different Academy locations in Madrid. Twelve nights.
- If you are applying with a friend and would like to be placed in the same accommodation, please email email@example.com to indicate this.
- The Internship Seminar includes a bilingual local emergency support phone number (Spanish / English), available twenty-four (24) hours a day.
- Before the start of the Internship Seminar, enrolled students will receive a Logistical Welcome Packet via email with logistical information. The Academic Welcome Packet, with details such as the updated Schedule, will be delivered to students in person on the first day of the Internship Seminar in Madrid.
Students will be evaluated continually throughout the Program, and remaining enrolled in the Internship Program will be necessarily linked to the student’s compliance of a minimum set of goals within the Program as subject to the Tuition.
Completing the goals of the Program allows students to obtain the following academic or curricular documentation.
- Certification of Digital Marketing and Social Media Portfolio.
- Internship Seminar Certification specializing in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Certification of Academic Credit. Students who have met all requirements of the Program obtain a Certification of Academic Credit. ROOSTERGNN will certify a total of sixty (60) hours of academic credit per Two-Week Module
- Processing of University Agreements (Convenios) and/or other External Academic Documentation for Academic Credit (optional and subject to approval by RGNN). Those students who wish to request the processing of university agreements (convenios) and/or other external academic documentation for academic credit for their university must submit all such documentation by the deadline indicated by RGNN. No requests for external academic documentation will be processed after this deadline.
Completing more than one Two-Week Module allows students to obtain the following academic or curricular documentation.
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit. There are three levels of evaluation that permit obtaining a Letter of Recommendation: Sufficient, Good, Excellent. There will be no Letter of Recommendation for students who do not meet the Sufficient level. The Experts and Mentors of the Seminar will conduct the evaluation of merit.
ROOSTERGNN follows a strict evaluation process for issuing academic and/or curricular documentation. Students must have completed all requirements of the Program to obtain any type of academic and/or curricular documentation.
All processing of academic and/or curricular documentation is conducted EXCLUSIVELY via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Academic and/or curricular documentation is issued via email in PDF format, within twenty-five (25) business days after the last day of the Seminar
- No knowledge of Spanish is required. All Experts and Mentors are bilingual (Spanish-English).
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.