Saints Super Draw Seller (Saints Match Day Raffle)
Saints Super Draw, Saints Foundation’s official match day raffle, is launching this 2018/19 season and are looking for friendly, confident raffle ticket sellers on match days.
Tickets Saints Super Draw are £2, with fans getting the opportunity to win big cash prizes, money can’t buy experiences, signed merchandise and tickets to games. Proceeds are donated to Saints Foundation, with every ticket supporting work in the community.
You'll need to be available up to 2 hours before each home game and keen to sell as many tickets as you can in aid of Saints Foundation.
- Act as a Super Draw ambassador selling raffle tickets at home games
- Promote the Saints Super Draw to fans and educate them of the new initiative
- Promote the work of Saints Foundation
- Be part of the Southampton FC match day experience
- Handling cash in a professional and accountable manner.
- Personal Qualities:
- Confident in engaging with supporters of all ages and backgrounds positively and proactively
- High energy and highly motivated
- Reliable and committed to working all home fixtures
- Ability to work unsupervised, using your own initiative
- Knowledge of Southampton FC and Saints Foundation preferred
- Ability to communicate, persuade and sell
- Ability to handle cash on behalf of Saints Foundation
- Experience in sales, fundraising or customer service preferred
If interested, please contact us with your name, contact details and why you think you’d be a good fit selling Saints Super Draw tickets. Sellers must be over 18 and have the right to work in the UK.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.