The Royal Southern is one of the most prestigious Yacht Clubs in the country.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to increase our staff to support the activities of the club.
- We are looking for people to work set shifts during the weekend, to work Sat / Sun (alternate weekends), therefore suit University students during their studies.
- Ideally we are looking for staff to commit to the longer term to become a familiar, friendly face for our regular visitors.
- Saturday / Sunday alternate week shifts: Morning: 7am - 2pm, Afternoon/Evening: 2pm - 9pm
- Supplied with a uniform, the Receptionist will be required to be well presented, take and forward messages, book in and check out Hotel customers and use Point-of-Sale.
- Knowledge of ESP, Excel, Word and Outlook would be an advantage, but training will be provided.
- Additionally an interest in sailing would be beneficial but not a key requirement of the role.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.