Digital Marketing Volunteer
4 days left
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to join our Marketing and Communications team. Ideally we are looking for someone able to help us for one or two days per week (either in the office or remotely).
As our digital marketing volunteer your contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our online channels.
The Gurkha Welfare Trust is a charity delivering financial, medical and community aid to Gurkha veterans, their families and wider communities in Nepal. Our head office based in Salisbury comprises of a small fundraising and marketing team who raise money and awareness so that our 400+ staff in Nepal can deliver aid to those who need it.
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Updating the Trust’s website
- Email marketing
- Using social media insights and Google Analytics to compile digital reports
- Editing video and photography content
- Providing administrative support where needed
- Working alongside professionals from fundraising and marketing disciplines within an international charity
- Working in an office environment
- Internal training for relevant digital skills
- Ownership of specific digital projects
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx