Graduate Data Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
- Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- £23,000 basic salary
- Fantastic progression opportunities across the global group
- Fun company culture with brand new, modern offices!
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- A team- orientated culture with socials, nights out and company holidays!
- Mobile and laptop!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Pension/Healthcare schemes
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.