Graduate Marketing Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a highly recognized, award winning, media agency. The awards they have won and the clients they are currently working with speak volumes, believe me.
If you have a have a passion for social media and digital marketing that's great, if you have experience working for an agency, that would be even better!
This is an exciting position as it enables you to develop your skills in a multitude of areas, through working as part of both the social media and wider marketing team.
- Supporting the digital marketing and social media team.
- Campaign activation, optimisation and analysis.
- Creating engaging content.
- Ensuring clients ROI is met across varied marketing channels.
- Experience activating paid campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- A passion for social media & marketing.
- An industry relevant degree.
- At least 6 months experience within an agency.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.