5 days left
Do you have a passion for care? Are you looking to enhance your skill set? Adeo Care Group is seeking Care Assistants to provide care and support to the service users of our clients in Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Leicestershire, Scotland and the surrounding areas. We offer ongoing training programmes and the opportunity earn up to £13.82 per hour.
Working for Adeo provides flexibility with your rota to fit around your life and the option to work full or part time hours. We have a range of shifts available from early shifts, late shifts, long days and nights, to evenings and weekends, working in excellent care, nursing and Residential homes, secure units, hospitals and even A&E. There are opportunities available working with a diverse range of service users in a variety of settings from Challenging Behaviours, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Elderly Care, Dementia, Alzheimer's, Autism and much more.
- As an Adeo Care Assistant, you will be providing life-enhancing care to service users, enabling them to lead the life that they choose.
- Your responsibilities will include personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable the service users we care for to live their daily lives as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
- It is important that the ideal applicant is compassionate and caring, providing excellent support that allows our service users to live the life they wish to lead, whilst always maintaining their dignity.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
- At least 3 months full time or 6 months part time paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on an Adeo course.
- To work in Scotland, you need to be SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
- NVQ2/SVQ2 in Health and Social Care (highly preferable).
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
- This is a great chance for you to improve your skill set with a range of training programmes available, all provided by Adeo. Some of the courses available include training in Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- We offer a variety of training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to develop in their role.
- We offer competitive pay rates and a pension scheme.
- Adeo has jobs available Nationwide, in many different specialist areas.
- If you want to develop in your career this could be the opportunity for you.
- Competitive salary of up to £13.82/hr including holiday pay.
- Weekly pay and flexible hours - you tell us when you're available.
- Ongoing training and development available.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.