Graduate Trainee Sales Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. Their customers include electrical contractors, local authorities and hotel/leisure chains to name a few. Salary of up to £24K + uncapped OTE & bespoke training from industry experts.
You’ll be working for an established distribution business who are market leaders within their £9.8 billion industry. They already employ over 4,000 people across hundreds of UK locations and have an impressive turnover of £1.2 billion.
Building relationships is at the heart of everything they do – that is with clients, suppliers and their employees. They have a proven track record in developing graduate talent and reward success with regular pay reviews, generous bonuses and progression opportunities.
This is an ideal role for ambitious and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a commercial environment. As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will make an impact by:
- Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receiving product, skills and industry sales training
- Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
- Progressing to a key role within the business
- Building strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
- This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
- A graduate with a Business degree or similar
- A quick learner
- An excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic, sporty and confident
- Ready to hit the ground running
- In possession of a full, clean UK driving licence
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
- Company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.