Graduate Trainee Area Sales Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a graduate opportunity that offers tailored training, fast progression and excellent rewards? With this growing business you can kick-start a successful career with a company who has a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
You’ll be joining the leading distributor of electrical equipment who have an impressive 350+ branches across the UK. They operate in a £9.8 billion market, selling electrical products from renowned manufacturers to business customers nationwide.
This is a dynamic company that encourages employees to be entrepreneurial and, despite its impressive size, you are not just a number.
- We’re looking for a confident and driven graduate to make an impact on the company’s Southampton business as Graduate Trainee Area Sales Manager. You will:
- Receive tailored training and mentoring from an experienced manager
- Learn about the company’s products and how they operate
- Quickly progress to a field sales role where you will visit customers in your area
- Manage your own relationships with B2B customers and maximise account profitability
- Develop relationships with new customers
- If you’re a money-motivated graduate who has excellent communication skills and is passionate about building a career in sales, submit your application today to find out more!
- £20,000 – £24,000 starting salary supplemented by an uncapped profit share bonus
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Company car after initial training period
- Social industry that involves entertaining customers
- Opportunities to progress to management
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.