Graduate Sales Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
A £1.2 billion turnover electrical distribution company is looking for ambitious and money-motivated graduates to join their successful team in Aldershot.
They supply products from the world’s leading manufacturers to a wide range of customers including electrical contractors & engineers, industrial companies, the hotel/leisure industry and government agencies & local authorities.
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training while working closely with a senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to a key sales role within the business (Area Sales includes company car)
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
- If you’re a driven graduate with excellent communication skills who is ready to hit the ground running in a challenging but rewarding role, submit your application today to find out more.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.