Business Management Graduate
3 days left
- Full Time
If you want to give your business career the best possible start, do meaningful work and receive world-class training, then Wow is the perfect place for you.
Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day).
- Understand the importance of finance to small businesses by working with the accountancy, tax and payroll teams
- Learn how data analytics can transform business performance
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class business adviser, including training in accountancy, account management and consultancy
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop your communication and commercial skills
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Work out where your strengths lie and build your career around those core skills
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster
- Do meaningful work that makes a difference to clients
- Be part of a team that’s really going places
- Work towards a professional accountancy qualification
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.