5 days left
- Full Time
Learn and grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us.
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else, including supporting you to achieve your professional qualification. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop.
Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day).
Responsibilities & Benefits
- Work directly with clients from the outset, making a real difference in their lives
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class adviser
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster
- Be part of a team really going places
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.