Account Assistant for Event-Venues team
2 days left
- Full Time
→ We launched in London in August 2017 and have since expanded our portfolio to the rest of the UK, Dublin and Europe;
→ We are the go-to team for sourcing unique, inspiring and engaging locations for creative brand events;
→ We offer a curated list of venues, carefully selected by our expert team;
→ Founded by the team behind Clive Agency, the well established brand communication experts;
→ As a new start-up it’s an exciting time to join the business as we evolve;
- Are you studying Event Management, Business Management, Marketing or Communications?
- Do you need to complete an industry work placement as part of your degree?
- Do you have what it takes to support a busy and fast-paced environment?
- Do you share a love of London and what it has to offer?
- Do you want to work with some of the world’s most exciting brands?
- If your answer to these questions is ‘YES!’ then read on...
- If you think this is the role for you, please submit the following items to the email address on this page for review:
- Your CV (no longer than two A4 pages)
- Your Cover Letter (maximum 600 words)
- Remember your CV and cover letter can be as creative as you would like to make them!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.