Events Assistant for the Concept Development Team or Events Assistant for the Operations Team
7 days left
- Full Time
We are Clive. We help brands communicate: live.Experiential brand experiences and live events are our thing. We use them to help brands motivate, tell stories, express their personalities & engage with people.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, determined candidate looking for an excited and diverse challenge in a very progressive environment – So if you have what we are looking for, please apply today.
Events Assistant Concept Development Team:
- Researching and sourcing venues and destinations within London, nationally and internationally for all manner of events.
- Engage in team activities
- Take part in creative brainstorms, idea generation and development of concepts
- Attend site visits and showcases in order to widen your industry knowledge
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Creative proposal designing and writing
- Supporting the team on a daily basis Expertise in Microsoft Office is essential and a knowledge of Adobe suite programmes are desirable but not essential
- Diary management for the team and supplier visits
- Opportunity to organise our annual company offsite with a fellow intern and support from senior members of the company Supporting the Office Manager with daily admin duties
Events Assistant Operations Team:
- Working directly with the Operations Team, supporting them on a daily basis with ‘live’ events and briefs
- Providing logistical & registration support pre-event and onsite at various events
- Managing guest lists and checking names
- Researching, calling and collating quotes from venues/suppliers for clients
- Keeping track of job admin, electronic and paper filing of supplier, client invoices Strong attention to detail is essential Expertise in Microsoft Office is essential
- Opportunity to organise our annual company offsite with a fellow intern and support from senior members of the company
- Opportunity to attend site visits and showcases to widen your industry knowledge
- Diary management for the team and tracking whereabouts
- Excellent organisational skills required Supporting our Office Manager with daily admin duties
- Are you studying Event Management, Business Management, Marketing or Communications?
- Do you need to complete an industry work placement as part of your degree?
- Do you have what it takes to support a busy and creative team?
- Are you willing to get your hands dirty and muck in on all manner of projects?
- Do you want to work with some of the world’s most exciting brands?
- If your answer to these questions is ‘YES!’ then read on… as we need you!
- Your CV (no longer than two A4 pages)
- Your Cover Letter (maximum 600 words)
- A completed “brand values” document, illustrating why you’re the perfect fit for us
- Remember your CV and cover letter can be as creative as you would like to make them!
- Applications should be received by Friday 21st December 2018.
- Successful candidates will be notified and informed of the next stage in the weeks following.
- Please send your response to:
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.