Client Solutions Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
As a Client Solutions Executive you will be supporting the Client Solutions & Marketing team, primarily focused on making out-bound qualifying calls to clients on our database.
At Amberjack we’ve long been setting the standards in future talent and intake-based volume recruitment. Our advanced systems and intelligent solutions are designed to deliver the ultimate recruitment experience. From intelligent attraction to recruitment process outsourcing and bespoke assessment and selection tools, we work as an extension to our client’s teams. We are the quality behind the quantity. We do what’s right for our clients and their candidates. We don’t know any other way.
- The preparation of proposals, tenders, contract and presentations
- Administrative support to the Client Solutions Consultants
- The organisation of events, seminars and conferences
- following up on all client leads
- Identifying a clients’ needs and being able to identify potential solutions
- Qualifying clients’ conversations to establish most appropriate next steps
- Updating the CRM system
- You’ll be working in a collaborative, rewarding and supportive team with fantastic potential for growth and development and in return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- If you’re someone who can continually innovate ways of engaging with new audiences and who can excel at winning new business then this role should really excite you.
- You will be an exceptional communicator with great listening skills who is 100% comfortable with being on the phone talking to potential clients, understanding their requirements and coming up with sound judgement on next steps.
- You will have real drive, motivation and a genuine passion for your work.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.