Thailand Summer School Teacher
We are recruiting Native English Speakers to teaching English in Thailand in Thai primary/secondary schools. Our Thai agency already have over 2 0 teachers teach English in schools.
TEFL or TESOL qualifications is not needed as we will supply you with self-study resources prior going to Thailand and once you are in Thailand you will sit an exam and gain a certificate from the authorised test centre. This certificate enables you to teach English in Thailand and beyond.
Jah and Karen are the UK based team, who will be supporting you throughout the selection process in the UK. If you are selected then we will help you to arrange a flight, a visa, and insurance.
Once you are in Thailand the dedicated team will support you from day one until the end of your contract. Your monthly salary will be more than enough to cover the initial costs (flight, visa, insurance). Due to the low cost of living you will live comfortably and have enough money to explore Thailand and beyond.
- Teaching children in Thailand's Primary/Secondary schools in English using planned teaching and learning activities for the class
- Sometimes having sole responsibility for a class of 30-40 students
- Working 20 hours per week, from Monday to Friday during school terms
- You will not work on school holidays or bank holidays
- You will be paid 30,000 baht (£730-£750) for each month
- You will need to cover food, accommodation, and personnel costs
- University Graduate
- Native English speaker
- Clear and accurate spoken and written English
- Ability to complete Teaching English Exam
- Ability to work with children between the ages of 5 and 18
- Ability to adapt to new culture
- Able to commit to 3-12 months in Thailand
- Enhancing your CV with qualifications, experiences and transferable life skills
- Providing paid employment straight from university
- Earning sufficient to cover all costs (accommodation, food, travel and fun) in Thailand
- Enjoying travelling and working in lovely Thailand
- Paid teaching employment in Thai schools for graduates with or without a teaching qualification
- Support in the UK with travel, training and introductions to Thai schools
- Travel individually or as a group to Thailand
- Meet and greet in Thailand
- Introduction and initial training in Thailand
- Help with accommodation in Thailand
- Help with gaining a work permit, insurance and a bank account in Thailand
- Organised activities, travel and social events in Thailand
- Ongoing support in Thailand
- A chance to travel and make friends in a new culture
"Any applicant who meets our criteria is 'guarantee' a job"
- Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org showing clearly how you meet all the criteria on the person specification
- Following a video interview with our UK team, we will send your CV to Thailand for a selection process