- Full Time
Leading trade publication Mortgage Strategy is looking for a Graduate Journalist to work across it’s print magazine and website.
Mortgage Strategy is the market leading title for mortgage professionals, including brokers, networks, lenders, surveyors and conveyancers and offers daily news, a monthly magazine, panel debates and the largest awards event in the industry.
- Writing news and features for the monthly print magazine and online
- Making key contacts in the industry
- Sending regular email news alerts
- Attending networking events and representing the brand
- Coming up with original content ideas relevant to readers
- Updating social media
- A journalism qualification
- A strong sense for news and a drive to secure it
- Some experience in writing for a news publication, be it as an intern, staff reporter or freelance
- The ability to turn accurate copy around to tight deadlines
- The confidence to deal with heads of firms
- The ability to learn quickly
- Good social and networking skills
- Tech savvy
- A positive attitude in working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note that some opportunities may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.