Festive Colleagues - Days - Temporary - Part Time
Our festive colleagues will have the exciting opportunity to work across a variety of different departments.
If you have previous retail experience you can build on this whilst on the job training is provided so you can learn new skills too.
In your interview we’ll go into more detail about the different shifts which you can work around your family and lifestyle commitments.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
- Being passionate about service and want to help to give our customers their best Christmas ever
- Wanting to be part of a team that work together to serve customers a little better every day
- Thriving on customer interaction and want to go the extra mile
- Having an interest in learning new skills and build your retail knowledge
- Ability to get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.