Global Internship Program in China, South Korea, Japan, UK and Vietnam
Looking to see the world whilst gaining valuable and employable experience working for some of the best companies in Asia? CRCC Asia have you covered. CRCC Asia is seeking ambitious, talented and hardworking students and graduates for our award-winning Global Internship Program!
About CRCC Asia:
- Connecting Students to Global Internships
- CRCC Asia is the leading provider of international internships in China, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea and the UK.
- With over 8,000 alumni and 800+ host companies, our internships provide a unique experience to travel, intern and live abroad!
Our international internship programs are conducted in 8 major global cities:
Beijing | Shanghai | Shenzhen | Tokyo | Osaka | Seoul | Ho Chi Minh City | Manchester
Once you have decided upon your sector, country and city, let us know and we do the rest. Interning around the world has never been easier. The CRCC Asia team is confident in finding an internship just right for you!
You can choose from 1, 2 or 3-month internships. This is an incredible opportunity to gain excellent professional experience, transferable skills and ultimately boost your global employability in some of the world’s most important, diverse and fastest-growing economies.
- 5* Accommodation
- 24/7 emergency support & assistance over the duration of the internship experience
- Airport pickup in CRCC Asia minibus
- Welcome banquet with fellow interns and the CRCC Asia team
- Frequent contact with the student, ensuring that they are satisfied with his or her company placement during the internship
- Cultural activities that give students a fun and interactive way to learn more about the traditions and daily life of the locals
- Professional events organised exclusively for CRCC Asia program participants that include business seminars and networking events to meet and interact with local industry leaders
- Leaving ceremony & seminar (debriefing their internship experience)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Please note this opportunity is unpaid. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx