Youth Marketing Strategist
We’re SMRS - a refreshingly grounded and enjoyably successful agency, best known for employer and education marketing. We’ve recently combined our expertise in both fields to create a whole new approach to Youth Marketing. The result is a powerful new approach to finding, engaging and attracting grads, apprentices and school leavers. You’ll make it irresistible.
- This role is about building our reputation as well as a client list that already includes the likes of Deloitte, Balfour Beatty and Teach First.
- You’ll get out there in front of the right people – networking, presenting at events and running masterclasses.
- You’ll open potential clients’ eyes to our best-there-is data and insight capabilities.
- You’ll showcase our sparkling creativity and rigorous reporting. And, by leading the development and delivery of marketing campaigns, you’ll show that our approach really, really works.
We’ll look to you to lead as well – drawing together a talented team of our channel, tech, insight and creative experts to deliver a market-leading offer. What’s more, you’ll seek out any partners we need to deliver a truly end-to-end service.
- A big thinker with drive, tenacity and a broad background (and impressive network) in Youth Marketing, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
- You’ve led teams before, and you know how to have the kind of new business conversations that turn interest into commitment.
- It’d be great if you’ve experienced youth marketing from the agency and client sides of the fence, but it’s not essential: it’s your enthusiasm and ability to nurture relationships that will make the difference here.
Sounds like we’re asking a lot? We are. But we’re offering a lot too.
- With our full backing, you’ll get to shape the kind of Youth Marketing operation you’ve always wanted to work in.
- And you can add to this 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, and the opportunity to work with some genuinely lovely people.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.