Lifeguard | UK Summer Camp
Inspire young lives, make a difference and have the BEST summer! Lead exciting activities for children & teenagers, take an active role in their pastoral care & bond with the camp community.
More about XUK:
- Over 20 years’ experience running summer camps for children and teens
- A family run business where safety is our number one priority
- A friendly and energetic organisation with high standards, looking for likeminded people to join us
- Our camps have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted & accredited with the BAC
- Consistently rated one of the top camps in the UK
- A great mix of International and English children
- 4 Camps: XUK Activity, XUK English, XUK Excel, XUK Day
Dates: From 5th July 2019 for at least 3 weeks
- Maintain constant surveillance of pool activities to prevent accidents
- Identify and eliminate potential hazards by controlling the pool and surrounding area
- Administer first aid as required
- Address behavioural issues suitably and discuss with colleagues and management when appropriate
- Ensure that all administrative tasks (risk assessments etc.) are thoroughly and correctly completed
- You will combine your primary duty as a lifeguard with other jobs such as a Dorm & Activity Leader
- A valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- An Open Water Lifeguard Qualification or ‘bolt on’ module is also desirable
If you think you could help create a positive atmosphere at camp and have a can-do attitude, we look forward to hearing from you.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.