Are you passionate about food? When our guests visit Hancock's we want them to experience a night out like no other and as a Grill Chef you will be creating the food that all our guests enjoy and supporting our Kitchen Manager & the rest of the team to deliver
exceptional food out to ‘the stage’.
- Friendly and able to build rapport with everyone you meet
- Full of drive, patience and enthusiasm for everything - but especially food
- A team player
- Well organised
- Able to multitask
- Good under pressure
- Willing to learn
- We offer a fun, lively working environment, flexible work patterns, potential to earn great tips, excellent pay rates and other benefits,not to mention the fact that you are going to be part of something new and exciting.
- Once you’ve been with us for 3 months you’ll benefit from our exceptional staff discount which is worth up to 50% off.
- We're also a great place to work if you are looking for fantastic career progression
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.