1 day left
- Full Time
Bangkok Soccer Schools is Bangkok’s biggest professional youth coaching organisation.
- We are looking to recruit professional soccer coaches to help with our expanding soccer school / academy and coaching team.
- Possess a minimum English FA level 2 or equivalent
- A degree or certificate of higher education (preferable).
- Have experience as a Community Schools sports coach or experience working in schools as a sports / football provider.
- Have a passion for coaching foundation stage children.
- Have experience planning and delivering team based coaching sessions to 7 a side teams.
- Be confident delivering sessions for all age groups and abilities.
- Be professional, reliable, organised, punctual and hard working.
- Able to professionally handle all aspects of their sessions and teams admin.
- Be able to competently deal with parents and international school teachers
- Positions would suit someone with a minimum 1 years’ coaching experience but relatively new to coaching and who is willing to learn and grow as a coach.
- Salary 40k Baht per month. (Tax and social fund paid by the company)
- Valid Work permit provided after successfully completing a 2 month probation period
- 50% contributing towards return flight
If you are ready for an exciting challenge, think you fit the bill and are ready to work and learn as part of our fantastic team of more than 10 coaches then please send your CV and at least 2 references to email@example.com to apply for this position.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.