Customer Service Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a trilingual (English, French and German) Customer Services Advisor to work for an international company based in Chandlers Ford.
This role would suit someone looking to build on their language skills and customer service experience by joining a growing company at an exciting time in its development.
- To interact with our company’s customers and provide information about the organisation's products and services, take and process orders, respond to customer issues and administer returns. All with the objective of providing great service and building solid long-term relationships with our customers
- Respond to incoming requests - phone and email - from customers for product and service information
- Assist customers in establishing best product and service solutions for their needs
- Prepare and supply quotations as requested by customers
- Load and process sales orders from purchase order receipt through to instructions to ship
- Monitor and maintain Shipment Schedules, customer account data and any customer specific processes
- Support External Sales Team by following up quotations, provide lead information and updating on product supply status
- Support Finance, Technical Services, Marketing and Logistics in their objectives through provision of data, language translation, and other administrative tasks
- Spoken and written English, German and French to high level of fluency
- Worked with ERP type systems to load, process, and report on data
- Worked in commercial environment with deadlines and decision-making requirements
- Previous experience in a Customer Services, Sales and/or Purchasing environment
- Use of Microsoft Office applications - particularly Access, Word and Excel
- Professional communication skills - both written and oral
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills
- Some experience of multi-channel distribution of industrial products and services across Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Indian sub-continent
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.