Industrial Placement Student – Experienced Hire Recruitment
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading graduate recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. Founded in 1996, we now employ over 50 people and turnover nearly £4 million. This placement will give you the opportunity to work on rotation in both of our Experienced Hire divisions, Metrica or Quota.
- Sourcing and selecting the best candidates from internal and external databases
- Telephone interviewing , qualifying suitability and marketing positions
- Gaining specialist knowledge about your sector
- Marketing jobs to our database candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Market Research
- An undergraduate in HR, Business or Management related discipline but all degrees considered
- Commercially aware with a great attitude
- Exceptionally organised, with strong attention to detail
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable working with Microsoft office including PowerPoint and basic Excel
- Rewarding - We shape the destiny of thousands of graduates across the UK.
- Social - Casual dress, flexible working hours (core week is 42 hours), finish work early on Friday for staff drinks, monthly social events and bi-annual staff parties.
- Training - Extensive tailored coaching and training.
- Unique - An invaluable insight into the graduate recruitment market
- Variety - Unrivalled range of experience in rotations including Recruitment and Marketing.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.