Technical Services Administrator
eBECS, a DXC Technology Company, is a specialist in total Microsoft Business Solutions. As part of DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, comprehensive IT services company, we design and deliver Lean and agile solutions globally for customers in Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services, Not-for-profit and other related sectors.
Services to Senior Management
- Support both the Technical Manager and the Consulting Manager in resource diary management
- Standard documents librarian for all documentation and templates on the Sharepoint site
- Manage and maintain client application planners
- Administer Dynamics 365 users in LCS, VSTS and various applications
- Provide administration support to enable timely and accurate reporting of KPI’s.
- Provide administrative and coordination support for any recruitment activity.
- Filing of paper and electronic documents
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required by the Technical Manager and the Consulting Manager leadership
- Administration Support to Technical and Consulting services.
- Personal Development in Dynamics 365 Applications and the management of them.
- Cross Company & Interpersonal Relationships.
- Good attention to detail, and excellent planning and organisation skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively will be key as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Sharepoint knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proactive attitude
- Influencing – good communication skills
- Resilience – Ability to cope under pressure and to persevere
- Planning & organising – ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Accountability – taking personal responsibility for actions
- Ability to manage expectations
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.