Waiter / Waitress
Have you got what it takes to deliver our unique brand of outstanding guest service? When our guests visit Hancock's we want them to experience a night out like no other and as a waiter or waitress you will be on the very front line delivering that fantastic experience on what we like to call ‘the stage’.
Everyone in our family sets out to exceed expectations - With your outgoing personality it should be easy for you to delight every single
guest, every single time - and what's more is you should enjoy doing it.
- Friendly and able to build rapport with everyone you meet
- Full of drive, patience and enthusiasm for everything - but especially food
- A team player
- Well organised
- Able to multitask
- Good under pressure
- We offer a fun, lively working environment,
- Flexible work patterns,
- Potential to earn great tips, excellent pay rates and other benefits, not to mention the fact that you are going to be part of something new and exciting.
- Once you’ve been with us for 3 months you’ll benefit from our exceptional staff discount which is worth up to 50% off.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.