eBECS, a DXC Technology Company, is a specialist in total Microsoft Business Solutions. As part of DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, comprehensive IT services company, we design and deliver Lean and agile solutions globally for customers in Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services, Not-for-profit and other related sectors.
- Filing of confidential HR documents
- Typing up minutes
- Collection of all new starter identification documents
- Scanning/photocopying as required
- Preparation of new starter paperwork
- Arrange catering through company caterer for inductions and training
- Answer calls and route to relevant person
- Collect references for all new starters
- Ordering of eBECS business cards
- Maintain staff lists with new starters/leavers
- Post franking
- Ordering of company shirts
- Help maintain appraisal process document
- Inform managers of upcoming probation reviews for members of staff
- Any other HR related ad-hoc duties as required
- To be business aware and develop understanding of HR policy and its application.
- Maintaining and building workplace relationships.
- Personal Development
- Improve Personal Knowledge & Develop HR Skills
- Promote Cross Company and Inter-Company Relationships
- Manage & Improve Internal Processes
- Involvement in & Achievement of Company Targets and Goals
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly when dealing with repetitive tasks.
- An interest in administration.
- Customer service skills, with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Good data input skills, with the capability to complete tasks accurately.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programmes including MS Word and MS Excel
- Polite telephone manner
- Reliable with good timekeeping skills
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.