Junior CRM Admin / Sales Team Assistant
eBECS, a DXC Technology Company, is a specialist in total Microsoft Business Solutions. As part of DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, comprehensive IT services company, we design and deliver Lean and agile solutions globally for customers in Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services, Not-for-profit and other related sectors.
CRM System Administrator
- Manage data completeness and quality of eBECS CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) for Sales Team
- Provide weekly/daily/ad hoc reporting to directors and sales team
- Provide extract files for import into DXC CRM systems
- Work with sales team to ensure data is correctly entered and complete
- Genuine passion for technology and business and the ability to convey this to others.
- Ability to work to tight timescales under pressure.
- Proven ability to multi-task to ensure that all activities are managed to a high standard.
- Strong attention to detail and will be able to review, correct and offer constructive feedback.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A strong sense of commercial awareness.
- Effective communicator with the ability to formulate and structure presentations to an audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.