Junior Engagement Team Assistant
eBECS, a DXC Technology Company, is a specialist in total Microsoft Business Solutions. As part of DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, comprehensive IT services company, we design and deliver Lean and agile solutions globally for customers in Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services, Not-for-profit and other related sectors
- Internally manage bids including external stakeholders when required
- Gain the knowledge to proactively contribute to the production of high quality proposals and presentations by responding to strategic questions and also assist on complex RFI opportunities
- Gain the ability to understand the client requirements to produce the implementation plan and resource estimates.
- Quality check bids- from initial documentation through to final submission. Actively monitor the status of bids at all stages in the process, escalating issues where appropriate
- Support the Diagnostic PM in delivering the initial phase of the project to time, budget and scope.
- Support the resource management during Diagnostics
- Support the client management during Diagnostics
- Support the handover from Diagnostic to delivery
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with prospects.
- Represent the engagement team at discovery sessions
- Support the presentations to C level executives
- Support the development of business cases and commercial documentation to support the technology investment.
- Support the management of the pipeline (specifically volume deals); ensuring that delivery understand the future resource requirements
- Visit active client implementations at key milestones to review lesson learnt and feed back to the engagement team
- Support the review of the implementation approach and estimations on a regular basis with Delivery teams
- Create sales collateral, refining standard templates and presentation decks
- Manage sales / delivery handover to ensure the smooth transition of projects
- Attend Weekly Sales Meeting - to understand workload within the unit
- Genuine passion for technology and business and the ability to convey this to
- Ability to work to tight timescales under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task to ensure that all bids are managed to a high standard.
- Strong attention to detail and will be able to review, correct and offer
- constructive feedback
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A strong sense of commercial awareness
- Effective communicator with the ability to formulate and structure presentations
- to an audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.