Language Camp Counsellor in Germany - Summer 2019
Teach your native language and experience the REAL Germany - with young and enthusiastic counsellors from all over the world!
'LEOlingo Süddeutschland' organise English and French language summer camps for German children in Bavaria, Southern Germany. Our focus is not on teaching the children intense vocabulary and grammar, but rather on concentrating on the children's understanding and speaking of the language with native speakers in a fun environment. Our counsellors are mostly English and French native speakers from all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Australia and the UK!
- Every day the counsellors create a varied and exciting programme for the children, allowing them to learn about their counsellor’s country and their culture – from language games, funny self-written sketches and crafts, to national sports and adventure activities like waterskiing, caving and rock climbing!
- The summer season is from 19th July to 6th September 2019, which includes a compulsory training week. We prefer applicants to be available for this whole period.
- Applicants should be native-level English-speakers, or French-English bilinguals
- Experience working at summer camps, or general experience with children between the ages of 7 and 15, is preferred
- German knowledge is not required but can be helpful
- We are now looking for Camp Counsellors for Summer 2019. Not only is it rewarding to see the children enjoying the language and learning at the same time, it is also an amazing chance to make lifelong friendships with other young people from across the globe, experience the German culture, and explore the beautiful south of Germany!
- We are not a pay-for-experience company. Along with competitive weekly pay, we provide our counsellors with free board and lodging for the duration of the camps.
Please visit our website at http://www.leo-lingo.de/leolingo-infos-and-jobs.aspx or contact Anne-Marie Albone (email@example.com) for more information on how to apply and for an application form.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.