Sports and Rehabilitation Therapist
We're looking for an experienced Sports and Rehabilitation Therapist with potential interest in Pilates to join our well established and growing team in a full time, employed, clinical role in our well established (since 2001!) private physiotherapy clinic on the south coast.
The role is very interesting and varied. You will be responsible for delivering a range of services to support our client’s health and wellbeing.
- Delivering clinical, evidence based bespoke exercise rehabilitation programmes in an individual, small group and small class format
- Taking APPI mat Pilates and reformer classes as part of our existing and growing Pilates service
- Managing a caseload of clients for whom you will provide ongoing soft tissue / massage therapy
- 40 hours/week to include minimum 2 evenings and Saturday morning. Part time would be considered (minimum 20 hours/week)
You will need to have:
- A BSc degree in Sports Therapy or Rehabilitation or equivalent
- Member of STA, SST , BASRaT or equivalent
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 1 qualification minimum (funding for this will be provided if not already completed)
- Autonomy in managing a productive caseload to optimise clinic utilisation
- A flexible, positive and self motivating attitude at all times to support growth and optimal patient care
- The ability to market yourself and goPhysio as the solution to injury problems and concerns
- An open, coach-able and naturally self motivated attitude
- An attitude where you're not afraid of working hard or being challenged
To register your interest in either position, please send:
- An up to date CV
- A covering letter, detailing why you would like to work at goPhysio and why you would like this position
- A short video outlining why you are interested in this position of less than 2 minutes (this is optional, but will be looked upon favourably as part of the application process)
- Closing date for all applications 11.11.18.
- Successful candidates will be invited to attend an initial group interview on Tuesday 20th November at 11am.
- Following this, selected candidates will be invited back for individual interviews on the morning of Thursday 29th November.