- Exciting opportunity to join to the Finance team at No Limits on a part time basis.
- The role will involve a wide range of general financial tasks supporting No Limits’ services.
- A knowledge of finance processes at an entry level is desirable but not essential.
- The applicant should have a willingness to learn and the ability to accurately input data. A basic knowledge of Excel is required. The role is 20 hours per week ideally across 4 days.
- Salary: £17,391 to £18,672 Pro rata based on 37 hours FTE. Salary starting point £17,391 Pro rata.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.