Business Support Officer
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with strong administrative and organisational skills to work within our newly created social enterprise No Limits Trading.
- This role will be for 20 hours per week.
- This is an exciting position and the individual will have the ability to help develop and shape the role.
- Our ideal candidate will have a wide range of administration experience and will be highly organised with accurate record keeping.
- They will have the ability to apply themselves with enthusiasm to a wide range of tasks and be solution focused.
- You must be able to exhibit a fantastic work ethic with the ability to prioritise a varied workload whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Salary Scale: (£21,693 – £24,657) Pro rata based on 37 hours FTE.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.