- We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced counsellor to work with young people ages from 11 to 25 years, based in a busy young person’s Advice and Counselling Centre on Southampton High Street.
- Acting as the first point of contact for young people needing an assessment, following the intake process.
- You will liaise with external services such as CAMHS, GP’s, Social Care, YOT and Probation Services.
- You will be a highly organized individual with experience of 1-1 counselling and a membership to a professional body.
- You will work to a high standard when it comes to risk assessment and safeguarding issues.
- You will be a team player with good time management and reliability.
- An ability to engage and build a rapport with young people is a must, along with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to drive
- Salary: £26,470 – £29,909 Pro rata based on 37 hours FTE.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.