Brand Ambassadors (Overseas Representatives and Resort Management positions)
7 days left
- Full Time
Party Hard Travel is the new way to book your ultimate clubbing holiday. Over the last four years the company has revolutionised the way customers book their traditional holiday to some of Europe’s most infamous party resorts, by combining flight and hotel with the best events the resort has to offer.
You will be holiday rep abroad, the face of the Party Hard brand in one of our seven resorts and be the person to know amongst our guests. You’ll get to know our customers and be confident dealing with small and large groups, and able to easily create rapport with guests from a wide range of ethnicity, demographic and age.
You will have a smart outgoing nature and get to attend all of our events in resort making sure customers have an amazing time.
Liaising with the UK Based sales and marketing teams you will be social media savvy to take control of our local social media channels, with regular, engaging content covering the resort and events, taking advantage of, and updating with local updates as they occur. You will also have to use in app and/ or telecommunication to ensure regular contact with guests.
Our main objective is to create the best customer journey, your role would be to go above and beyond to make the guests experience the best it can be. To achieve this, you will be working on commission criteria based on the reviews you achieve.
Not fazed by working long hours, and quick to solve problems you will help customers with a smile on your face and positive attitude at all times. You will be responsible for maintaining a good impression of the company brand and culture, in the face of customers, suppliers and competitors, as well as taking charge to ensure the safekeeping of all company assets.
• Experience in a customer service based environment, and/ or the personality and confidence to create the customer journey
• Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service
• Self-motivated with a tenacious, positive attitude
• Ability to cope in a fast paced, targeted environment
• Confidence to work alone and problem solve without supervision
• A fun, outgoing personality with drive to make our guests holiday the best it can possibly be
• Excellent relationship management abilities both with customers and suppliers
• Resilient to work long and varied hours in line with business demands
• Numerical abilities to manage guest numbers
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Overseas working experience (Preferred but not essential)
• Second European Language (Preferred but not essential)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.