Hospitality Bar & Waiting Staff
We are recruiting Bar & Waiting Staff to work at our Christmas Parties at Trojans Club, Stoneham Lane, Eastleigh! To see where you would be working, go to: https://www.bestpartiesever.com/christmas-parties-southampton
Successful candidates will be working at an exciting venue and have the chance to be a part of a great team. Roles are ideal for students and those seeking fun, flexible Christmas work. The venue is accessible to and from Southampton City Centre via public transport.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in hospitality roles after completing our in-house hospitality training.
- You must be punctual, hard-working and be able to work well alongside others.
- You will need to have a positive work ethic and demonstrate genuine enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service.
- We recruit the right people with the right attitude.
- As a successful candidate, you will receive fully comprehensive training prior to any placements.
- It is essential that your work history includes some hospitality or customer service experience.
- Naturally, your appearance and presentation will be of a high enough standard to reflect favourably on our company.
- A hands-on attitude aligned with confidence and initiative is essential.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK, be able to supply full right to work documentation and possess a good level of spoken and written English.
- You will be required to make your own way to/from the venue.
Days and Hours of Post
Rates of Pay:
Age 25 += £8.78 per hour (including holiday pay)
Age 21 to 24 = £8.27 per hour (including holiday pay)
Age 18 to 20 = £6.61 per hour (including holiday pay)
*Roles such as Team Leaders will be paid at £9 per hour (including holiday pay)
November/December dates: 24th & 30th of November, 1st, 7th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 18th, 21st and 22nd of December.
Typical Shift Times:
Waiting Staff 7:15pm-11:15pm.
Food Handlers 6pm – 11:15pm.
Team Leaders (£9 per hour including holiday pay for this role) 6pm – 11:15pm
Bar/Waiting Staff 6pm – 11:15pm.
Arc Recruitment are an employment agency known for supplying the country’s top sporting, leisure and heritage sites with premium quality seasonal and temporary staffing solutions. Please note we pursue a merit based recruitment strategy. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.